Tuesday, December 22, 2015

October Contest Winners!

October's Contest Winners are Evie McDonald, Julian Avery, and Hector who asked that his last name not be used. He requested a specific type of role. When you eventually see the character in Finding Closure I think you'll understand.

There will be a new contest in January for your name to be used as a character in a book. There are four under development at the moment, so the opportunities are vast. If you want your name used in one of my books as a character, please send an e-mail to marktreble@earthlink.net and include the word Contest in the subject.

If you have a specific character type you want to be associated with your name, please let me know that as well. I make no promises, but will come as close as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment