Friday, June 5, 2020

New Feature Coming Soon.

mark@marktreble.com

 

Please help me out here. I will start a new feature within two weeks, writing a serialized novel with at least one post per week.  I have three from which to choose:

 

1. A lifetime-friendship tale about two men who meet in Kindergarten and form a life-long friendship stretching from 1953 through 2020. Working title: The Greatest of These.

2. A mystery featuring a female attorney in Vermont who accidentally uncovers nefarious deeds in small, sleepy Montpelier. Working title: The Women of New England.

3. A dramedy about two retired medical professionals, one a dental surgeon, the other a podiatrist, who go on a medical mission to West Africa. No working title yet.

Let me know which one you want me to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment