Thursday, January 10, 2019

As the Word Turns



I’m dealing with the normal pressure hydrocephalus as best I can, and am looking forward to surgery to restore most of my functionality and slow the degeneration. I’ve been able to get some work done on So, You Want to Start a Business and it’s nearly a third complete. The freelancing book is mostly unorganized notes right now, and I’m hoping to enlist a co-author.

I have to take a break from Did You Ever See Allegro? Because I need to re-read it from the beginning to catch up. I’ve got about thirty pages of notes for Volume Four in the Finding Series, and have outlined maybe a quarter of the first volume in a new series, Frankenbuzz Detective Agency. First book is a case involving a luxury yacht charter company and inexplicably dead passengers. It will take place in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and aboard an assortment of luxury yacht charters by various people and groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment